03 May 2018

Keep Calm - stamped background, embossing


Today I bring you a fun card in support of crafting and crafty friends featuring a stamp set by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and the new Krafty Kolours.

Putting It Together

I will admit I had no idea what I was going to put together when I started, but I love how it ended up.


I started by stamping a background panel with crafty tool stamps using the Krafty Kolours and the Misti.


I embossed with black on foiled cardstock and die cut a shield-ish shape. I dry fit it with a ribbon from the Micheals clearance bin I got a year or so ago and black matting.


When I added it all to the cardbase, I felt like it was missing something until I remembered I had a crown in my pile of resin castings. When I am working with resin, I'll cast up a bunch of random things with the resin left over from the main project. I keep those in my stash for a future project pairing like this. The crown was the perfect finishing touch.


Inside I used Krafty Kolours, including Wicked Black, to stamp a sentiment and decoration details.



Supplies


Challenges

Fab 'n' Funky: Embossing
Penny's Paper-crafty: Anything Goes
Love to Scrap: Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. such a fun and creative project! and i could not agree more with this beautiful sentiment!! how cool !!
    thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.