10 June 2017

Beach


Snoozing on the beach with a towel and an umbrella, even the very little bunny finds this so relaxing.

This card features a House Mouse & Friends bunny stamp and lots of shades of pink.


Supplies



Putting It Together

This is one of the stamps I got with the gift card I got for winning a House Mouse challenge. I also used some of the ink I got for winning a different House Mouse challenge. The challenge I made this for has the theme of Pink. 


Since I was going to be doing a lot of colouring/painting with pink. I stamped the image with pink.


I like how the image comes alive as I am painting it. I use Distress Ink with waterbrush on light weight water colour cardstock.


Shades of pink...


 And a bunny sleeping in the sun.


I used a Spellbinder die to trim the image.


I decided to use a sketch from a the Sketchy Challenges current challenge.


I used an Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched die to trim pink dotty papers and dry fit the elements of the card together.


For the bottom metallic paper, I used the blender to add Worn Lipstick to the edges.


I then blended Spun Sugar to round the corners.


I adhered the dotty papers together and then used Foam Mounting tape on them together to add dimension to the card.


I also used foam mounting tape with the bunny image. I used two ribbons, adding a touch of blue to the card along with more dotty pink. I added a sentiment to the front from a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp set and gold Spinkles embellishments.


Inside, I stamped another KKS sentiment and added a Sun from Stampin' Up set in yellow and coral.




Challenges

House Mouse and Friends: Think Pink
The Sketchy challenges: sketch #121
Crafty Friends: Make It Pink
Emerald Creek Dares: Surf and Turf
The Crafty Addicts: Summer Colours
Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper challenge: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft: Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful bright sunny card. Beautiful mix of papers and layers look awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous Hopper enjoying the beach wish it was warmer where I live I would be using our beach a lot more..Love this cute PINK card great details & design fab take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello…. You have made a lovely mouse card…. beautiful colouring. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Make it Pink’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi wow just love this image and how you have coloured it so cute and adore the papers and how you have used the sketch thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rijacki :-) the image is adorable and I love how you used the pink for stamping, the colours and your colouring are fabulous! Love the papers and layout too, very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge 🐭
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends
    Laura DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspired idea to stamp with pink ink, clever. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.